The RAP-1580 MKII is the ideal home theater solution, delivering uncompromising performance packed in an efficient chassis that rivals many theater systems with separate components. It has a built-in ultra-high-quality multi-channel amplifier that supports DTS: X and Dolby Atmos, processing up to 7.1.4 channels and delivering lifelike music and movies. Rotel’s massive proprietary toroidal transformer powers the amplifier with 140 watts per channel into 4 ohms in Class AB (all 7 channels running simultaneously) for exceptional music energy and speaker control.
RAP-1580MKII uses an array of six Wolfson 24bit / 192kHz precision DACs. These low-noise, audiophile-quality DACs are accompanied in circuitry by carefully selected premium components, tuned by the UK-based Rotel acoustic team.
Dirac Live LE with the included USB measurement microphone provides unmatched room correction and system calibration. Dirac enhances soundstage, clarity, depth, and bass – ensuring that the RAP-1580MKII delivers optimal performance in any environment.
HDMI input on the front and 7 inputs on the rear, and 2 HDMI outputs support HDMI 2.0b with 4K video and HDCP 2.2, while 3 inputs and both video outputs are compatible with HDR. The 7 ” graphic display on the front panel provides easy readout of status parameters and easy configuration of all characteristics directly on the device, ideal for installations where equipment is installed remotely.
The RAP-1580MKII is equipped with a wide selection of audio inputs including 3 analog, 6 digital, PC-USB at 24bit / 192kHz, Bluetooth with apt-X, XLR, MM and USB phono input on the front panel. 12V trigger outputs, wired IR input and output, RS232 and Ethernet interfaces provide connectivity for integration with all popular control systems.
RAP-1580 MKII Specifications:
- Supports and processing Dolby® Atmos 7.1.4, DTS: X 7.1.4
- Supports Dirac Live Room Correction
- 8 HDMI 2.0b inputs, 4K / UHD video pass-through
- 3 HDMI inputs and both HDMI outputs support HDCP 2.2, plus ARC ( Audio Return Channel)
- Bluetooth with apt-X
- PC-USB input supporting 24-bit / 192kHz audio
- Phono input for MM cartridges
- 6 Premium Wolfson 24-bit / 192kHz DAC
- Output power: 7 x 140W Class AB ( 200 W / ch (2 channels driven, 4 ohms), 140 W / ch (7 channels driven, 4 ohms), 135 W / ch (2 channels driven, 8 ohms) 100 W / ch (7 channels driven, 8 ohms)
- Distortion (THD): <0.03%, (20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency range:Phono: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB, Analog Bypass: 10Hz – 100kHz ± 1dB, Digital Input: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 0.5dB
- S / N Ratio (IHF A): Analog Bypass: 100dB, Digital Input: 96dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (60Hz : 7kHz, 4: 1): <0.05%
- Dumping factor (1kHz, 8Ω): 230
- Input sensitivity: lin. inputs (RCA): 300 mV, lin. inputs (balanced): 600 mV, Phono (MM)
- input : 3.85 mV Input impedance: lin. inputs (RCA): 100kOhm, lin. inputs (balanced): 100k, Phono input (MM): 47kOm
- output preamplifier: 1.2V
- Digital Audio: LPCM (up to 192 kHz, 24-bit), Dolby® Surround, Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio , DTS: X, Dirac Live LE
- Input video resolution: 480i / 576i, 480p / 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p 24Hz, 3D, 4K, UHD
- Out. video resolution: 480i / 576i, 480p / 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p 24Hz, 3D, 4K, UHD
- Color space support: sRGB, YCbCr 4: 2: 2, YCbCr 4: 4: 4, Deep Color support: 24 -bit, 30-bit, 36-bit
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz, consumption: 1100W, V Standby 0.5W, BTU: 2800 BTU / h
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 431 × 192 × 470 mm, (17 ” X 7.55 “x 18.5”), Weight: 22.8 kg
- Front Height: 4U / 177mm (7 “)
- Finish: Black / Silver