TP-Link® introduced a new signal amplifier Wi-Fi access – RE605X . The device takes advantage of the next generation Wi-Fi technology – 802.11ax ( Wi-Fi 6 ) – to increase speed, improve efficiency and reduce network load in high traffic conditions. The suggested retail price of the TP-Link RE605X signal booster with Wi-Fi 6 support is 6,690 rubles .
Powered by OneMesh technology , RE605X creates a single Wi-Fi network throughout the house in conjunction with a TP-Link Wi-Fi 6 router with OneMesh function , providing seamless roaming for connected users. The signal booster supports OFDMA and 1024-QAM technologies , which guarantees better connection quality at speeds up to 1.8 Gbps, and also allows you to connect more devices, while maintaining 4 times the average bandwidth.
Compared to traditional MU-MIMO , Wi-Fi 6 MU-MIMO gives users more streams to choose from and works for both reception and transmission. Thus, more users will be able to access the router at the same time without noticeably degrading the bandwidth quality. At the same time, OFDMA technology allows the network to deliver more data to multiple devices.
In addition, the built-in Target Wake Time feature detects when battery-powered devices are connected to reduce power consumption. TP-Link RE605X can also work as a Wi-Fi hotspot for connecting wireless devices to a local area network.
Key features of RE605X:
• Maximum speed: 1200 Mbps in the 5 GHz range and 575 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz range;
• Continuous streaming: OneMesh technology allows TP-Link RE605X to connect to TP-Link Wi-Fi routers with OneMesh to create a single seamless network;
• No Wi-Fi dead zones: connecting to an existing router allows you to increase the signal coverage area to permanently solve the problem of dead zones;
• Easy setup and management with TP-Link Tether mobile app;
• One-touch secure connection: instantly connect the amplifier to the router by pressing the WPS button;
• Gigabit Ethernet port: for connecting productive devices with a cable.